If you are interested in training with the Maria Montessori Institute and want to find out more about the courses we offer, we recommend that you register for one of our Open Afternoons.
You will need to support your Diploma Course application with the following documents:
- Two Reference Request Forms (click to download and fill in) completed, and saved as a .pdf attachment to your email. Your referees must have known you either in a professional or academic capacity for at least two years.
- Copy of your highest level education certificate as per the entry requirements for the Diploma course you are applying for, scanned and saved as a .pdf attachment to your email.
- Your personal statement, which should include: Why you want to do the course; the personal and academic qualities that make you suitable for the course; any personal or academic challenges that may affect your performance on the course and your plans for the future, saved as a .pdf attachment to your email.
- A recent photograph, passport photo size head to shoulder, saved as a .JPG file. This will be used to produce a student ID card.
- A scanned copy of a valid ID document (Passport or Identity Card), saved as a .PDF or .JPG file.
- A copy of a Police Clearance Check to work with children. This will need to be emailed to email@example.com
- A Fitness to Teach Declaration of Health Form (click to download and fill in) completed, and saved as a .pdf attachment to your email.
- All documents must be in English or provide an official English translation with the scanned copy of the original document.
Once we have received your full application, we will get in touch to confirm the next steps.
If your application meets our criteria, you may be invited to attend an interview which may be held by telephone or Skype.
Having trouble or need some help? Contact us.