Northern line to Belsize Park tube station. 10min walk. Turn right out of the station, cross the road and walk to second set of traffic lights. Turn left into Lyndhurst Road, then next left into Lyndhurst Gardens. The Maria Montessori Training Organisation is the first large red Victorian house on the left.
Alternate tube stations are a 10min walk from Hampstead (Northern line) or a 15min walk from Finchley Road (Jubilee and Metropolitan). Hampstead Heath station is the nearest overground rail station.
Please refer to the bus routes listed on the map below.
- From the M40/A40 – take the A40 into London. Come down the elevated section onto the Marylebone Road. Turn left at Gloucester Place signposted to the North and A1. Continue on this road as it becomes Park Road until you come to a roundabout (passing the Mosque in Regents Park on your right). At the roundabout, take the first exit, then the immediate right fork into Wellington Road.
- Drive on keeping Lords Cricket ground on your left, pass St. John’s Wood tube station on your right as the road becomes Finchley Road.
- At the next major intersection, stay in the outside lane and continue straight on into Fitzjohn’s Avenue following the signs to Hampstead.
- Continue along Fitzjohn’s Avenue, turning right into Lyndhurst Road (the corner is posted as Arkenside Road which is the right fork while Lyndhurst Road is the left fork.
- Take the next right into Lyndhurst Gardens.
Please note that the car park in the Institute is strictly for staff parking.
Due to the Residential Parking restrictions and limited and costly pay and displays around the Institute, we recommend the use of public transport.