The Maria Montessori Institute (MMI) is a registered charity which promotes the authentic educational approach first developed by Maria Montessori.
This is achieved by providing:
- AMI teacher training for age levels 0-3 years, 3-6 years and 6-12 years
- Professional Development for Montessori Teachers for those who already have a Diploma or Degree
- A school located on five sites across north and west London serving children from 2 to 12 years
- Short courses and workshops aimed at parents and anyone interested in supporting the lives of children
- Promotion and support of outreach projects underpinned by Montessori principles
We are affiliated to the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI).
The MMI is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all children, staff and visitors. We adhere to our safeguarding policy which is regularly reviewed.
Call us on +44 (0)20 7435 3646