Find out why by teaching Montessori you will not only embark in a very rewarding career change or progression, but also contribute in shaping future generations for a more peaceful world.
1. Gain the most sought-after Montessori qualification from the UK’s only Association Montessori International (AMI) Training Centre – the 0-3, 3-6 or 6-12 years AMI Diploma. AMI training is globally renowned for its quality and authenticity – you will become part of the AMI global alumni network for life.
3. Our degree route – you could access UK student loans and you will also gain the AMI Diploma 3-6 with our Foundation Degree awarded by the University of East London.
4. Benefit from our exemplar school for 3-12-year-olds on five sites in London – many of our teaching practice placements are at our school and there are some employment opportunities for our graduates.
5. Make friends for life – study with a diverse, passionate and international cohort of students – you will make lifelong connections from all over the world.
6. Options that make training affordable – most years we offer an “early bird” course fee which reduces the overall fee by 20%. At any time you can save around £500 by paying your course fee in one instalment or alternatively spread the course fee into 4 payments across your period of study. Our two-year courses make it easier for some students to commute to London or to do some paid work outside of the course. Our degree route for UK students is a chance to access student loan funding.
8. Great job prospects – you will gain the AMI Diploma qualification which is in high demand all over world – many schools will only employ AMI-trained teachers.
9. Term time working and positive work culture – start a career which offers school holidays, enthusiastic parents and children and positive school leadership.
10. Change the world one child at a time – there’s never been a better time to make a difference – qualify as a teacher and help shape future generations or explore other career paths your qualification will open such as child psychology, social care or humanitarian work
If you are not sure about training as a teacher yet, you can find out more about our AMI Assistants Certificate courses offering an in-depth introduction to the Montessori method online.