1. Gain the most sought-after Montessori qualification from the UK’s only Association Montessori International (AMI) Training Centre – the 0-3, 3-6 or 6-12 years AMI Diploma. AMI training is globally renowned for its quality and authenticity – you will become part of the AMI global alumni network for life.
2. Find a training format to suit you – qualify in a year or over two years with part time/evening option for our AMI Diploma 3-6 or take our two-summer holiday AMI Diploma 0-3 course.
3. Our degree route – you could access UK student loans and you will also gain the AMI Diploma 3-6 with our Foundation Degree awarded by the University of East London.
4. Benefit from our exemplar school for 3-12-year-olds on five sites in London – many of our teaching practice placements are at our school and there are some employment opportunities for our graduates.
5. Make friends for life – study with a diverse, passionate and international cohort of students – you will make lifelong connections from all over the world.
6. Plans in place for Covid – our AMI Diploma and Degree courses are in-person, taking into consideration Covid guidance and restrictions as necessary.
7. State-of-the-art training centre in Central London – study with world-renowned trainers at our central London (W1) training centre which opened in 2018 with a purpose-built model classroom.
8. Great job prospects – you will gain the AMI Diploma qualification which is in high demand all over world – many schools will only employ AMI-trained teachers.
9. Term time working and positive work culture – start a career which offers school holidays, enthusiastic parents and children and positive school leadership.
10. Change the world one child at a time – there’s never been a better time to make a difference – qualify as a teacher and help shape future generations or explore other career paths your qualification will open such as child psychology, social care or humanitarian work
Visit our virtual open day to discover the Montessori approach and career opportunities and to explore our courses in-depth.
Find out more about the AMI Diploma at the 0-3, 3-6 or 6-12 level or discover our degree route or register to attend a training information session online.
If you are not sure about training as a teacher yet, you can find out more about our AMI Assistants Certificate courses offering an in-depth introduction to the Montessori method online.