Our courses for those trained in Montessori offer opportunities to refresh and expand your knowledge or practice and to connect with the Montessori community and your fellow alumni.
AMI Refreshers 3-6 and 6-12
Each year we hold invigorating and sociable AMI Refresher courses focused on a specific topic for 3-6 and 6-12 graduates.
- 2 days in London- next 6-12 February 2023, next 3-6 November 2023
- Open to all Montessori Diploma holders for the relevant stage of development
Montessori and Emotional Well-being
Sarah Emerson will explain how Children’s House teachers can support children’s emotional development and resilience using the Montessori approach and the latest research in this area.
- Online – 6 sessions
- Open to all Montessori Diploma holders for the 3-6 years stage of development
MMI Observation Course (Post Diploma)
A scientific observation of children using techniques developed by Maria Montessori over the course of a year. Students gain a deeper understanding of the Montessori approach and how it is applied in the Children’s House.
- Online sessions every 2 weeks during term-time
- Chinese translation option available